4 academic years, and classes begin at September every year.
The deadline of application is 30, July every year.
C. Qualifications & Enrollment
Application prerequisites: a personal resume, highest degree certificate, official academic transcripts, certificate of Chinese Proficiency level, a photocopy of passport. To ensure the quality of teaching, Chinese proficiency examination for degree student will be held after enrollment. Having passed the examination or at least getting HSK4, the student can begin his/her specialized studying, If not, he/she should make up Chinese studying, and then pass the examination organized by Xichang University of offer certificate of HSK.
D. Application Materials
1) XCU Application Form (Degree Programs) - Download in the Website
2) Diploma and academic record in original or notarized copy in English or Chinese.
3) Photocopy of HSK certificate or Chinese proficiency certification.
4) Personal statement, about 1000 words, written in Chinese or in the language which meets the academic requirement of the program, including study and work experiences, research results and study plan.
5) Two original recommendation letters from professor or associate professor in English or Chinese.
6) Photocopy of passport.
7) 4 passport photos (in size of 5cm * 4cm).
* Applicants with HSK certificate or Chinese proficiency certification should submit.
E. Application Procedure
(1). Preparation of all the materials；
(2). Application Methods：Site registration or application by mail
a）submit the materials to the Office of Foreign Affiars of XCU；
b) pay the tuition fee and registration fee by cash or bank card.
2）Application by mail
a）pay the tuition fee and registration fee by bank telegraphic transfer or transfer (note the student’s name;
b) Mail all the all the materials.
The address: Office of International Exchange and Cooperation, Xichang University, Mapingba, Xichang, Sichuan, P. R. China.
(3). Xichang University shall check all the materials after receiving them. The applicant should keep an eye on his/her email and wait for the university’s notification. If necessary, our university will require the applicant to submit the specified supplementary materials. The above materials will not be returned, whether enrolled or not.
(4). Once enrolled, the school will send the letter of admission, and the visa application form for foreign students in China (JW202).
(5). The applicant should go to the embassy or consulate of the People's Republic of China to apply for visa X1 with our the letter of admission, the visa application form for study in China (JW202) and Physical Examination Record For Foreigner
* The text book fee is not included in the tuition fee. All the above charges are non-refundable once paid.
Anning Campus：No.1 Xuefu Road,Anning Town,Liangshan Yi Autonomous Prefecture Postal Code：615013
Qiong Hai Lake Campus：No.24 Haibin Middle Road, Liangshan Yi Autonomous Prefecture Postal Code：615000
Maintenance：Xichang University Network Information Center